Shoot amazing video and photos with your Sony a6000.
This tutorial provides:
- Sony a6000 features and basic photography training
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Sony a6000 camera.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Sony a6000 Introduction
- Sony a6000 Camera Tour
- Top of Camera
- Sides of the Camera
- Bottom of the Camera
- Back of Camera
- Image Quality
- Image File Types
- Selecting Image Quality & Size
- Exposure, Metering & Drive Modes
- Basic Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Advanced Shooting Modes
- Understanding ISO
- Drive Modes
- Display Settings & Movie Recording
- Shooting Movies
- Movie Image Size & File Formats
- Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- Autofocus Modes
- Autofocus Areas
- Lock On AF
- Other Factors of Focus
- Menu System Tour
- Recording Menu
- Custom Settings Menu
- Wireless Menu
- Application Menu
- Playback Menu
- Setup Menu
- Color, Tone & Creative Effects
- White Balance
- Creative Styles
- Picture Effects
- Dynamic Range & HDR Photography
- Using Auto Portrait Framing
- Using the Built-in Flash
- Using the Built-In Wi-Fi
Guide to Sony a6000 is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Guide to Sony a6000 (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 868.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.